Value for money

Posted by styliciously on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this instead of the 60 capsules as it is value for money. Very high crude herb equivalent. It is blend of herbs that encourage milk production instead of just fenugreek seeds. Does not affect the smell or increase production of perspiration for me. Ate 2 capsules 3 times a day initially to increase milk production. Now,I take only 2 per day to maintain milk supply.

Holy Cow...thats alot of milk

Posted by 4845313233617379138 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a week now and have seen an increase in my milk supply. I am not sure if it complete these or the fact that I am pumping more often. The combination of the 2 things has definitely aided and now I am able to freeze more milk for those occasions when you are out or somebody else is looking after the munchkin. I am impressed by the transparency of the company with its online database of where the herbs are coming from and who bottle them. I wish that would happen with all are food labeling. It gives a peace of mind knowing what I am ingesting. :)

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5457458569721662278 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this after a serious illness tanked my milk supply. In just a few weeks we were back to exclusively breastfeeding! I keep some on hand for anytime I notice a dip or need a boost to handle a growth spurt. My one caution is women who do not have a clinically low milk supply may wind up engorged! It did not boost my pumping output.

gaia lactate support

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Really works.

it works!

Posted by 5486913561362285781 on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it works that's why I have been taking it for awhile...

very good

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Jun 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend the product. Very efficient at increasing and maintaining milk production.