Holy Cow...thats alot of milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a week now and have seen an increase in my milk supply. I am not sure if it complete these or the fact that I am pumping more often. The combination of the 2 things has definitely aided and now I am able to freeze more milk for those occasions when you are out or somebody else is looking after the munchkin. I am impressed by the transparency of the company with its online database of where the herbs are coming from and who bottle them. I wish that would happen with all are food labeling. It gives a peace of mind knowing what I am ingesting. :)

Value for money

Posted by styliciously on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this instead of the 60 capsules as it is value for money. Very high crude herb equivalent. It is blend of herbs that encourage milk production instead of just fenugreek seeds. Does not affect the smell or increase production of perspiration for me. Ate 2 capsules 3 times a day initially to increase milk production. Now,I take only 2 per day to maintain milk supply.

Works like a charm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this after a serious illness tanked my milk supply. In just a few weeks we were back to exclusively breastfeeding! I keep some on hand for anytime I notice a dip or need a boost to handle a growth spurt. My one caution is women who do not have a clinically low milk supply may wind up engorged! It did not boost my pumping output.

gaia lactate support

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Really works.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to increase milk supply but it was not that obvious. I didnt feel that my breast was fuller faster in fact i feel more thirsty. I took 2 after each meal, more than what was stated.

Milk Production

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gaia Herbs smells a little and can leave an aftertaste, but certainly helps with milk production.

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

it works that's why I have been taking it for awhile...

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my wife. After using for a month, found it didn't increase her breast milk.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend the product. Very efficient at increasing and maintaining milk production.