THIS STUFF IS GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my dog that has bleeding ulcers. Whenever she has a bad spell I just put about 7 drops in some plain yogurt and feed once a day for a week. Within just a couple of days she is healthy and spry again. We had battled these ulcers for years and even considered putting her down because the "bad spells" just never would end. This product has given her back her life and energy. And she loves the taste. She has yogurt every day but loves it more with the licorice in it!

Pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps my gas problems.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some of the best products on the market. Helps with upset stomach.

Like the ingredients

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I have not used this yet but I like the fact that it is alcohol free and Gaia Herbs has never disappointed in the past. Will review again after I have a chance to try it.

very useful

Posted by freeradicle on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help adrenal fatigue. It has a nice, sweet, balancing quality. It's organic too.

skin whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product. Helps with skin whitening :P

really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i really like the taste and find it works great as a tummy soother. i use it with ginger root capsules as a great anti acid barrier.

Wrong Info

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find anything on the label telling me it's organic licorice. I guess iherb got the info wrong. Very disappointed.