Works but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has made my bum and breast bigger. I also have more energy thanks to this product. But...since I took this maca capsules I always always feel hungry! I've stopped taking it for a while now because it's ruining my diet!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product works excellent! has helped with female issues and I really noticed the difference in about 2 weeks with my energy. Gaia herbs is a good quality brand and a reasonable price. highly recommend!

Maca root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried Maca before and I get different results. I think the dose is too much for me. I use it for balancing hormones. But when I take it I get headaches and I am irritated all day. When I open the capsule and leave 3/4 of the content out then it is ok for me. I am very sensitive for supplements and medicines and need normally half of the prescribed dose. Gaia products are wonderful, they are pure!.

When it comes to herbs

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust only Gaia herbs, hot flashes are so rare now, I don't even know when I had my last one.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product b/c it does not use fillers, binders, etc. Not all companies produce great products w/ filers, etc.

Gaia herb maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I dont feel tried like use to. and have more enegry and notice that my breast got bigger. I love it

MACA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand and love that it made my butt bigger. I've also noticed a better mood. Been taking this for about a year but noticed results quite early.

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OMG!!! I love this product sooooo much!!! My boobs have gone bigger my bum has gone bigger my energy is soo high best off all my booty has grown in 3weeks thanks gia group this stuff is AMAIZING !!!!!!!!!!'. Am coming back for more . Xx

Great product, will use again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used several Gaia products and found them very effective. phyto caps are easy to swallow and have had no side effects of any sort.

Maca root

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this item so manytimes, but i dont know if there is any changes in my body appearance,but it really boost my appetite,but still i am not fat.

1 2