Great Alternative!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently "slowly" took my daughter off Strattera 40mg. She constantly complained of a stomach ache and felt this medicine may do her more harm than good. I chose to try an alternative, I give her only one dose of the Melissa Supreme(Which by the way, the recommended dose is up to three times a day) and 2 fish oil every morning and couldn't be more pleased. This product has been just as effective and without the stomach ache. I highly recommend this product to anyone, however, please be careful about taking your children off of the meds they are on too quickly. I discussed this with her doctor and he said we could take her off of it for the summer but wanted to see how she would do during the school year. Wel, it didn't take long for me to find out she would have struggled, so I wanted to find something myself. Physicians who push the drugs will not like to hear this but you can always be vocal and tell them if they really care about their patient they will work with you and at least give you the chance to do something else. I just ordered more in case if we do have to go up to three times daily. I normally do not write reviews, however, I know what it feels like to know there must be something else or someone else who can help.

ADHD the natural way

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has ADHD. It's a very difficult decision but we have chosen not to put her on medication. We try to manage her symptoms through diet and high intensity exercise - gymnastics and swimming. Her diet is largely a mix and struggle but we try to stick to gluten free etc. She takes fish oil (also on iHerb) and she takes these Gaia Herbs Attention Daily. Our biggest challenge is commitment to the diet and drops when when we go through a good phase, yes it works. Any parent who is struggling with meds or not, try these alternative routes first. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let others know.

It does work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It calms my almost 2year old son very well! Only 5 drops and his mood changes for better.

Serviu para a minha bebê de 1 ano e 2 meses

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Minha bebê é super, hiper, mega agitada. Típica TDAH, mas sem comprovação por causa da idade. Mas o que posso dizer é que ela sempre fica bem mais calma e focada quando estamos falando com ela. Ela pára para nos ouvir, coisa que não acontece quando não o toma. Aprovado!

Likes the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just not sure if it calms him Much.

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps pandas sindrome

no difference yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

still hopeful, we had hoped that he didn't need his medicine at school, but he still did. :(