Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

My story is a long 5 years of pain and struggle, I was 56, 155 lbs; and fell to 90lbs over 6 months. Doctors were stumped after months of tests... They did not know about GMO's yet.... GMO foods had poisoned my system. SOY, CORN, SUGAR BEET SUGAR ETC. read up on it...Monsanto introduced virus's... I found out too late but it still saved my life!!! If I had known what Oil of Oregano could do for me sooner, I could have lived cancer free. OIL of OREGANO CAPS killed off the offending virus's that had gained control of my digestive system and ultimately my immune system. After that - Chemo for the cancer that had already gotten a grip. After that Oregano cap once a week or more to prevent any organisms from gaining control of my immune system. If you suffer from ANY sort of digestive problem, I suggest this first. It literally saved my life! It is the BEST treatment I found. GT

seems working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried a few times taking this when 1st Symptom start (sore throat, candida) and it helps to restore your health. The sore throat doesn't progress to something worse. I only took either once or twice a day and this will do the job. Of course I took it with combination of Manuka honey or propolis or olive leaf extract or sambucus. I believed all of these natural great remedy helps.

Oil of Oregano.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Great immune and flu-season support

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial remedy. Potent and pure.

Seems to be ok..

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used another brand of oregano oil in the past and very quickly experienced 'die-off' symptoms and the bad bacteria started to leave my body.. I was expecting to have the same with this product but have not, despite taking 3 capsules per day (with meals). Not sure if it has such a potent effect.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

IHerb offers a great price for this product which my husband and I use when we are coming down with a cold. It is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.

Great value, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this product at a local grocery store. iHerb costs about half the price of that store. And delivery is always prompt. We do not hestiate to recommend iHerb to our friends. They are the best.

Really good for Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think it's helping. I've also used a Candex, grapefruit seed extract from Canada, Threelac probiotic and just coconut oil. I think it's good for me to use different ones for a period of time. As for herbal products Gaia's Herbs are hard to beat. Iherb's prices continue to be excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works well but if you do it on an empty stomach it could be too strong

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product in the hope of fighting off a prostate infection. After taking it for 10 days i felt some relief. I continued taking it for another month and my symptoms cleared. This is probably the most important supplement that i have taken. Its well worth the money. I use it as a substitute for antibiotics.

1 2 3