Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent anitbiotic cleared up boils when traditional antibiotics were not effective.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf Phyto-Caps for a few months now. I use it to ward off viruses. It has worked very well. I have recommended it to friends. I highly recommend this product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to tell just how much this product is helping with my immune system, but it definitely is...I'm constantly updating my immunity boosting supplements as I watch my two grand babies (ages 2 and 3) and they are constantly sick from attending day care...since implementing this olive leaf, I've managed to avoid the last few illness that plagued the family....I'll continue to use this product....also, no side effects...

great for candida outbreak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it to control my candida outbreak & colds! great powerful product to keep in one's medicine chest!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best supplements

very pleased....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

was most satisfied with this product, service and quality were both excelent.

Acts Like an Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this may have gotten me over the hump from small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). I had taken prescription antibiotics that helped but I don't think it was cured. I was reluctant to take more antibiotics so I did research and found Olive Leaf. Gaia usually has effective but pricey supplements, but I thought I would try this and believe it worked, so it was worth it.

One a day, keeps the Dr. away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take one caplet every day an it seems to help me deter and colds that are circulating around. It might be a coincidence but I notice when I run out and don't take them for a short time I seem to always pick up some sort of cold.