Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is strong and it tells that this is a very active and potent product. The dry herb strenght ratio is 1:1 This is the best Echinachea I have used and it is organic. Recommended!

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep one of these around for travels, and a larger bottle at home. Tastes vile, but mixing it with water, and then shot it down with juice to follow it does go down. Tip: The alcohol version is more mild in the taste for some reason or the other.

Good for sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried echinacea before.The taste is almost unbearable, however it does its job!Instant relief for the sore throat and good support for the immune system overall!

Echinaccea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in my dogs water. She has bad breathe , since I started using it, her teeth are slowly cleaning of the tartar plus her breath is getting better. Thank you

I need to return this product, but cannot find anywhere on this website that addresses my issue.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had previously purchased and used an alcohol-free Echinacea liquid that was no longer available, so in May 2017 I purchased this product. Did not need to use it until October 2017. This Gaia brand seems to contain more alcohol than expected, and I find its taste to be very unpleasant. How do I return it for credit? (Very difficult to find anyplace on your website to do this) Expiration date is 01/22, so that is not the issue.