Must have in your medicin chest!

Posted by 4953117348471726329 on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This elixir is VERY effective for my existing bronchitis. I don't need to take any other medicine after trying this one. Thanks Gaia Herbs!

Very high fever

Posted by 5702850472443867156 on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I developed a very high fever (38.3 degrees Celsius) one day after taking the syrup. The fever lasted for 8 hours. It was a very scary time because such high fevers are very rare for me. During those 8 hours, I had to resort to the traditional remedies of lemon juice in warm water together with manuka honey, and apple cider vinegar in warm water together with raw organic honey, lots of warm water, gargle with warm salt water, and sleeping. I also read that eucalyptus oil should not be ingested. This is just my personal experience of this product. You have to google and judge for yourself.

Great for Bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer1318252 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was very helpful when I had bronchitis that was not getting better. I went through three or four bottles and it was part of my healing.

Can't Live Without This

Posted by 5394792804814460603 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this religiously 3 times a day for at least 3 days when symptoms of cold or flu appear. I developed a phlegmy cough after a nasty cold and when I took this, it helps as an expectorant and my phlegm cleared after 3 days.

Excellent cough relief!

Posted by 4715345014135947638 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this natural product and it gives good relief to a tickling cough & great for the whole family.

Fantastic syrup

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My go to remedy when I have a cough. It works fast, I sleep through the night and sometimes I uses it when I have a cold only.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2299313 on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this herbal syrup - and look forward to taking it. Funny how people's taste differs, I think it's delicious. I have usually taken it to help break through a chest cold, but now I'm branching out as I think if helps me use my inhaler less. . . and why not - if our bronchials are happy, they shouldn't need help staying fully open. The jury's still out on that. At any rate, I feel my body resonates with this formula so I've decided to always make sure I have some on hand.

Gaia herbs make some of the best products on the market.

Posted by marley on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great way to build up your immune system to keep the nasty cold/flu away.Click my user name for more reviews.

curative

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i got bronchitis. this was very helpful.

Bronchial Wellness By Gaia Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1139208 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This elixir is very effective in preventing sinus colds. Also, very effective for existing sinus and bronchial problems. The relief is immediate.

1 2