Not as Rapid as Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We bought these because Reflux Away wasn't available at the time. These might be helpful to someone with a very slight case of reflux. These did not help us at all. We had to seek other measures.

Somewhat helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to chew. Tastes good. Brings some relief, but sometimes I have to use another product in addition to this one. I have less reflux when I eat just a few small meals a day. It's kinda expensive! A box is gone before ya know it. I like the idea that it's safer to use than conventional antacids, so I will continue to buy it occasionally.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I've tried for occasional heartburn !

Husband says they work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy to say we have found something that works in the natural med realm for my husband.

works quickly

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well to relieve occasional heartburn or acid reflux. Chewable and fast acting.

Big relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the only thing that helps my husband with his reflux,including priscription drugs.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that works for my husband, and he has tried everything. Within minutes he gets relief. Nothing else has ever worked as well as this.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ive just had 3 or 4 so far, and they seem to work in a similar way as the drugstore ones I have been using before. Taste is very nice and licorice like. If they keep working as well as they do its a keeper :)

Not very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help much

Excellent Prdduct!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to find this wonderful natural product which gives instant relief to my night time acid reflux and allows me to sleep soundly throughout the night.. :) The tablets have a very pleasant taste and are quite large and half a tablet gives excellent results too!

1 2