gaia herbs sleep and relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i was addicted to opiates for a few years. now that i am clean i attribute a large part of my mental healing to the anxiety relief from this herbal supplement. when i wake up in the morning i feel rested, clear minded, and my anxiety minimal.

Gaia Herbs, rapid relief, sleep and relax capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using Ambien for years I find this herbal supplement just as good and seems to last longer than the prescription. I am able to rest better and to sleep through the night easier. Thanks for this formula. I also use the tea as a quicker way to fall asleep faster.

My husband used it

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helped him sleep but he has problems on waking up frequently at night . N Gaia sleep thru works better for him. He can have long uninterrupted sleep n improved sleep qulity .

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work for me.

My husband uses it and it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for half a year and it works fine for him, he had tried using other sleep formulas and he finds this one suits him the most.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this as I finally can sleep better n if I wake up in the middle of the night (I get a lot of disturbance fm kids and hubby), I can go back to sleep easily which is a godsent! I would prefer liquid filled capsules as oppose to freeze-dried herbs as I believe those absorb really fast.

Seem to be Working

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I combine these with Sleep Thru from Gaia Herbs, and it helps me a lot with sleeping at nighttime. I use as directed and take 2 capsules 2 hours before bedtime and one capsule of Sleep Thru.

It does not work.to me at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think i just waste my money on it. i was utterly hope It would give me an amazing treatment on insomnia.But the result is nothing.