Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for PCOS, I have been losing a lot of hair in the middle of head (sinilar to male pattern baldness) but the recent surge in growth has been amazing.

This is a great company --- they make great products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I worked in an herb store years ago and was able to learn a lot about this company and it's products. My husband -- who is always skeptical about herbs -- was having prostate issues. I convinced him to just try this formula. His doctor was amazed at the results and told him that whatever he was doing to just keep doing it. So I continue to order this from iherb --- who has the best price andfeee shipping!

simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the most potent saw palmetto i have used...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, but I use 2 capsules a day instead of 1 to really notice it's working.

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Gaia Herbs. I feel that they produce high quality products. I take this saw palmetto to combat the degenerative effects of Dihydrotestosterone. I feel that this product is the way to go. Not synthetic lab made pharmaceuticals. Next to eating straight Saw Palmetto berries i think this is the best alternative.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best of the best

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for 4 months and just had my PSA test. The doctor was happy to see my lowest score in 5 years. Must be the product.

This product has helped my husband a lot!

Posted by HealthyWithLIndy on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

He's taken this brand of saw palmetto for about 3 years, and his reports continue to improve.

Potent and saw positive results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used several Gaia products and found them very effective. phyto caps are easy to swallow and have had no side effects of any sort.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my uncle and he says it is helping him with his prostate problems. I will continue buying.

1 2