Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love Serenity because it really helps take the edge off for me. I read that you cannot really overdose on herbs, toxicity is way lower than any presciption meds so I am happy with this - helps takes away some major anger n sadness also. Can cope better with life's ups and downs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to prevent the heart palpitations that accompany menopause. Have used several months now with no side affects, except when I run out. My doctor does not have a problem with me taking this at all. Three times a day, with warm water. Rarely have to take my Zanax now for the palpitations.

Stress Buster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are subtle in action. The things that used to set me off easily are now just a minor annoyance. My ND has recommended these in the past and iHerb has the best price around!

Tremendous help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Serenity with Kava Kava has been a huge help to my sleep difficulties! iHerb is great to work with, efficient order processing and quick delivery. I definitely recommend both the product and the company :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I feel overwhelmed or full of anxiety. Seems to help take the edge off.

Perfect blend of calm

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This by far is my number one calming solution. I suffer nerve damage and my medications are not quite enough for me but this works well and no side effects of drowsiness. It doesn't make me zombyfied~! Love it at sundown. *Check with your Dr as far as medications with this herb. I-Herbs is the best place to order this!

iherb.com review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wonderful,people. super fast delivery. thank you.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this works okay for my exaggerated anxiety issues. I seemed to get a slight benefit on this herbal, but it is only a small amount and I have been taking other synergistic herbals, so I cannot be sure of how effective it actually is on its own. Overall improvement is maybe five percent for my anxiety issues. For regular anxiety I believe this would be quite a good overall, especially in combination with other herbals. There are some really great ingredients for anxiety, and that is why I decided to try this. Kava root powder works much better, however for my extreme anxiety.

good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think everything is fine with this product, however it wasn't the ticket for me to improve insomnia.