Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Gaia is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

Works great for depression and anxiety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

I like this Rhodiola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Don't like the new version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They recently decreased the mg/capsule of this product, but I decided to order it anyway. The older and more potent version was quite effective for energy while this one gives me no effect. I am not sure why they changed a good thing but I will not be ordering this again.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, tried Prozac, Paxil and Celexa but didn't like having all my emotions dulled. Rhodiola doesn't do that, takes the anxiety down a few notches without totally changing everything. Three months on and two weeks off for best effect, those two weeks can be a pain, but well worth the effort.

Energy lift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do notice increased energy. It is a subtle support. Feels great.

Bar none the best & most effective Rhodiola on the market today!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Rhodiola works fast. I use Rhodiola Rosea to counteract stress. I have severe chronic adrenal failure. When I am getting frustrated or under time pressure, I take 2 of these capsules and within 15 minutes I feel completely calm & peaceful, the pressure completely lifted. It does not make me tired but brings me back to a centered place, mind peaceful and alert, body relaxed yet with normal energy levels. I have used other Rhodiola brands (powdered form inside capsules) and I must say that, although other brands work, none work as rapidly and effectively as Gaia Herbs to provide the relief I need. Liquid acts fast! Glad to see iHerb carry this product; however effective, it's still high priced in today's economy! Here's wishing the discount would be 45% like Jarrow's RR. Hopefully iHerb will discount it further in the near future...

Best Rhodiola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.