Help

Weight Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has been the best Acai Berry supplement I've found! Has made a huge difference!!

Great Acai

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. If you take Acai or would like to try it, I recommend this brand.

Love Acai Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't gotten a cold since using this product!

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a bit about Acai Berry recently and decided that I wanted to see how my body liked it. Not only does it help my metabolism, but this particular brand is quickly assimilated into the body and is quite a bargain - especially compared to what I paid in the health food store!

nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i bought this to lose weight. it helps me to control my appetite. as i know it is a good antioxidant.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Singapore Bought this Gaia Acai Berry for my daily dose of antioxidant support. Each capsule contains 1,200mg freeze-dried acai berry. I am taking one capsule instead of two as suggested. Will definitely repurchase it.

weight loss support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this product to lost weight with some others together. i recommend you to use this and "gaia herbs diet slim" product together.

I was shocked.

Posted by SunDownSeede on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had taken this with a grain of salt thinking it wasn't doing much until I stopped! Man I taken one cap and I was straightened out within a few hours!. My other multi contains this acai so I thought I wouldn't need this also BUT...it works so well!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, received extremely fast.

Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't know herbs or vitamins too much, but your product seems to be fresh and its very reasonably priced. I just do what my trainer tells me to do. I will shop from your website again because my product was delivered in a timely way. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

1 2