Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

Provides good balance facing stress/anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better than antidepressant medicament!!! It gives energy keeping you calm. It provides you a good balance facing a stress or anxiety.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was feeling rock bottom - basically non functional, with my autoimmune diseases - this product literally saved me . Within a few days I was feeling good !!!! Not saying I've felt good ever since , but it's helped a great deal

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had issues with my adrenals being fatigued. This product has helped me so much! I really notice when I run out. If you have this issues I highly recommend this product. I took it to my natural doctor to see if it was compatible for my body and it was a YES!

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take it twice a day for stress reduction. Very effective. Hardly get ill anymore and able to feel immune system getting stronger.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what the doctor ordered!

1 2 3