Sound sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best sleep product I've tried.

Best Natural Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! The combination of herbs, works for my body- I get a wonderful using this product!

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mix of herbs relaxes me when stressed and helps me sleep deeply at night, more so than any other product I have tried. I just take one (label says take 2) and it works perfectly. Highly recommended.

Works great

Posted by divelanai on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Works great. Be ready for some zzzzz's

Zzzzzzzzzz for MS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has difficulty sleeping because of MS and found prescription drugs to be more harm than help, but Gaia Herbs Sound Sleep has been working for him without any side effects.

This doesn't do a thing for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Admittedly, when I need to sleep.. I'll hope and pray 10mg of melatonin will work for me. This was a waste of my time and money.

Did not Work Too Well

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find the Sleep Thru and Nightly Restore better than this. I am a little leery about the Kava in it, as it is supposed to be hard on your liver.

Helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does help with sleep, but it gives me weird dreams!

Best sleep ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the poppy, skullcap, and valerian mix. Seriously makes the difference and the fact that it's glycerin. One takes the edge off and 2 keeps me asleep at least for 4-6 hrs. It's so hard to sleep so sucking on the first pull then swallowing the next let's one instantly kick in and the other sets in as I'm falling asleep. This is the only sleeping pill that works for me! Love it!

just drift off

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the first night I took these within 20 minutes I was feeling drowsy and just fell off to sleep which was heaven. Excellent product highly recommend

1 2