Help

This has been a wonder for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is bipolar and much more. This has helped him tremendously in his bad times. I do not know where we would be without it. It has given him some mental stability he did not have before this product. He said with the very first dose, whatever that is you are giving me give me more. I do not want to be without it. This is much better than using drugs.

Like Zoloft without the Nasty Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years with excellent results.It is a nice, gentle anti-anxiety herb for everyday use. It takes the edge off of edgy and great for the season blues. It won't get you through a divorce but it will keep you from going nuts in traffic. It just makes me happier. I recommend the Phyto-Caps.The raw powder takes a lot more pills for the same effect. Good luck and remember to breathe.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that does wonders for the mood...just be careful of photosensitivity and burning, if you are light skinned...

Most Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective St John's Wort I've ever tried, and I've tried a fair few. The alteration in mood is almost immediate, and it's quite strong. I highly recommend this product.

Real help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from depression and insomnia, but not anymore- thanks to Gaia st Johns wort! About the dosage: I am quite fine With one capsule once a day. That's enough for me, more than that makes me "High". Going to continue With This great product from Our mother Nature!

Bioavailable and Easy to Take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Gaia's products, and the St John's Wort is no exception. Within a week of taking this on a daily basis, I felt the cloud I was under fading away. Within a month, I was much better and feeling like my old self. I tapered off after two months. No ill effects whatsoever. I recommend taking this in the morning, though, as it may be too stimulating at night.

St. John's wort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!! Results seen even before 1st bottle completed.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well.

Excelent Produt....Recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very Good Product...Recomended

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended for me as I contracted Bell's Palsey. It eventually disappears on its own but apparently St. John's Wart helps. Can't say if it did or didn't but after two weeks, most of the symptoms are gone. Plus it is all natural - great product.

1 2