absolutely works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product off and on for about 3 years. Obviously practicing yoga, drinking herbal tea and exercising helps to control stress, but I have the type of personality that stress makes me snap at people, which of course creates more stress. Also, if I am stressed, I have a hard time concentrating and getting things done. With this supplement, I am calm and focused all day. I take 2 in the morning before work, and by the time I get to work, nothing bothers me. I do eat breakfast after taking them, and I do not take any after the morning dose. I also drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee, but the effect does not seem to diminish. I rarely take them on the weekend since my stress comes from work, so this may be the reason I have not developed a resistance to this product. In fact, I frequently only take 1 in the morning just to take the edge off, and it seems to be working. I highly recommend this product. It's excellent!

Really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a very natural calming effect so that I don't constantly feel that I'm on high alert. Just helps keep me balanced. I sleep better too even though it doesn't make me drowsy, just more relaxed.

Big Difference!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

pure, potent, reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

It helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to replace a product that we used for work related stress. It seems to work but not as good as Adapt 232, which is not sold in the US anymore.

Brilliant product but not delivered.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know that this is a brilliant product as I have used it before BUT I have not received it. I have had notification from DHL that it arrived in the UK at Langley HWDC on 24 February but have heard nothing since. Telephone calls to DHL global have not been helpful. Yes, this is a really good product but delivery to the customer needs to be addressed. As I need this quickly I have ordered a second lot (also x3) in the hope that something will turn up. Can you help?

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective use when needed...

Good product, not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

1 2