great before eating out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this before eating out and it helps me with digestion.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent bitters. I take it as directed and it really helps my digestion. Highly recommended.

Very Concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried NatureWorks Swedish bitters with good results before. I live in Sweden and the NW Swedish bitters you buy here are different from the ones you buy from iHerb, the Swedish store bought are much stronger. Anyhow, I was rather dissatisfied when I bought last NW SB but now that I tried Gaias formula they definitely don't lack strength. The feeling from taking the recommended dosage with a meal is quite intense, but in a good way, alleviates digestive complaints! My one complaint is the inclusion of turmeric. As turmeric is so effective at raising blood sulfur levels it really isn't optimal for someone dealing with impaired sulfur detoxification pathways and/or mercury poisoning for example. If Gaia herbs makes a version without turmeric in it I will try it, I won't order this again though!

Economical Refill

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great way to refill the empty 2oz bottles--is cheaper per ounce. Latest bottle I purchased had a dropper (not shown in photo). Good digestive bitters.