Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very comprehensive blend of herbs to boost male libido and vitality! Horn y goat weed is used for increasing libido by making you horn y! It works gently by slowly increasing the desire. Tribulus Terretris is known to boost testosterone level naturally without steriods. It is great way to boost muscle, athletic performance, libido, fertility, motivation to work hard, performance, energy level, lift mood, improve concentration and etc. Yoihimbe is a very strong stimulant. However, it tends to increase blood pres sure, increase heartbeat rates, can make me light headed (at higher dosages) and increased body temperature (your partner will probably notice too). This is not for those with heart problems. I have a love-hate relationship with yoihime. It works very well but I don’t like the side effects. For this product, yoihimbe is ranked 4th by weight so the side effect isn’t too strong (Normally, it is used as the 1st ingredient by weight). Be careful not to take this supplement near sleeping time as it might keep you awake. The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. The product also uses a glas s bottle which is les s likely to leak oxygen as compared to plastic container. Personally, I find that it works very well. Since the herbs are in liquid-phyto cap, it can be easily absorbed by the body and you can time it prior to action ^^. Pricewise, it is reasonable since it works well. Generally, I don’t take 3 daily and one bottle can last a bit longer. Buy the bigger bottle to save cost! Check out my page for more reviews!

The best of the breed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several herbal cures for my low level libido and this one had the least side effects and really worked for me. I had used Gala's version before with success and decided to try some lower cost alternatives. I came back to it after a few months of no success. The one thing to know; it takes a couple weeks taking the herb before the full benefits are noticed.

Good Stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other similar supplements + vitamin E. Works for me!

Not working at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to use this product to get extra volume but it does not make a difference at all. Only change I notice is increased heart rate and that's a concern to me.

good combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this combination formula is very effective.

Male libido Gaia Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, works great

never used it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

because there is saw palmetto and i have no intrest to interupt testo turning into DHT

Male Libido support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Superior quality product, excellent results!More

it works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it works well, i feel better...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, works great in long term

1 2