Gaia Herbs throat lozenges

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find these lozenges work very well for me, it soothes my sore throat every time!

Great natural product to help with sore or raw throats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product! I love it! Only issue is I feel it is a little pricey, and I am not sure why the box says we can only take two per day. I have not gone over the recommended dosage, but wish the company would explain why we can't take more than two. I find this product effective for both colds and just if you often need to talk a lot, like if you are a teacher or whatever, it works well, very well!

Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective lozenges when you are coming down with a sore or itchy throat. Effects are almost immediate. Love it!!!!!

intense!

Posted by David-G on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these lozenges are quite intense but if you really need relief then you will finish it. they work well to coat and soothe your entire throat.

Long-Lasting Lozenge - Suppresses Coughing Through the Night - Easy on Teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These long-lasting lozenges help me sleep for hours without coughing, helping me sleep when I have the flu, and need it most. Unlike the typical sugary lozenge, these don't make my teeth hurt when I use them over a few days, or allow them to dissolve slowly. Before a speaking or singing event, Gaia's Throat Shield Lozenges are excellent for soothing the throat in advance, sometimes during, and after. I especially like that each lozenge is individually sealed in a blister pack, which seems to keep them in good condition much longer than the typical wrapped lozenge too. The flavor is strong to some, but of the dozen or so friends and coworkers I've shared them with, nearly all found them so effective that they learned to like the strength.

Immediate Relief From Sore Throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received this product towards the end of a nasty flu bug with a lingering sore throat. I took 1 lozenges before bedtime and the sore throat has disappeared since. It's been 1 week. Great product with nice herby taste.

Good lozenges!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good lozenges! Sooth throat comfortably. Herbal formula with aloe vera, sage and cinnamon. Love it very much!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mild. resolves and works quickly.

Gaia Lozenges