Gaia Thyroid Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, perfect formulation, helps my hypothyroidism without the side effects of synthetic hormones! Love it! For me, this is the best thyroid supplement on the market!!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am fifty-eight years old. For the past nine years, I have had no energy. All I did was drag through the day forcing myself every inch of the way. The first dose of Giai Herbs Thyroid Support I had more energy. After three days taking it and, Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula I feel thirty-five again. Oh, previous blood tests showed normal thyroid.

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized, balanced, and my thyroid function has normalized. I no longer take my chemical medication.

BEST POSSIBLE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 and I've had MULTIPLE bouts with my thyroid – mostly inflammation, thyroiditis. But since October I've had HYPO VERY BAD. In the mornings my face was SO SWOLLEN I didn't even recognize MYSELF! True! First I bought another "brand" (cheaper of course) with basically the same exact ingredients and I can honestly say that THYROID SUPPORT has all but "cured" me. A couple more days and I be back to "normal" – whatever normal is. LOL

great product,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It actually helped to get my thyroid back to normal and functioning. I am not dragging tired anymore and actually lost 3 pounds.

High Quality Thyroid Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a lower cost thyroid-boost supplement, which definitely jazzed up my metabolism. Then I decided to try this product, which has completely different nutrients. In short, this product nurtures, whereas the other one stimulates. Therefore, since both are recommended to be taken twice a day, I now take the jazzy one in the a.m., and this one in the afternoon. This works out well for me, because if the stimulating one is taken too late in the day, it definitely interferes with falling asleep.

The under active thyroid mircale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with an under active thyroid for years and having never wanted to use conventional medicine, I have been looking for a natural remedy and now I found one that works like a dream. Since using Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support formula I can barely remember what its like to have a bad day with my thyroid. I am no longer so sensitive to the cold, I don't experience the debilitating sleepiness/tiredness anymore. Its like being a whole new person and I don't even take the full dose recommended on the bottle to get the benefits. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from an under active thyroid.

good product

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product at WF and it is much cheaper through iherb. I like this cuz it also seems to address the adrenal gland and relaxes me as well as increases my body temp. I think I need more than this (I also use other products but no drugs) to completely address thyroid but love how I feel when I take this. Very relaxing and warming.

Doctor Preferred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Tyroid is borderline low and this product & brand is something that my Doctor advised for me to take.

By Comparison

Posted by SunDownSeede on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had tried a few types of thyroid support, as borderline hypopituitarism, and I found this one is the most gentle and effective! I have lost 5 pounds. This is an impossibilty with my present condition, flattened pituitary and pineal brain cyst. Others seemed to harsh for me but this is the perfect stable one for me. Gaia's products are helping me in a tremendous way!

1 2 3 4