Gaia Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer1310007 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, perfect formulation, helps my hypothyroidism without the side effects of synthetic hormones! Love it! For me, this is the best thyroid supplement on the market!!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1192998 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am fifty-eight years old. For the past nine years, I have had no energy. All I did was drag through the day forcing myself every inch of the way. The first dose of Giai Herbs Thyroid Support I had more energy. After three days taking it and, Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula I feel thirty-five again. Oh, previous blood tests showed normal thyroid.

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized, balanced, and my thyroid function has normalized. I no longer take my chemical medication.

BEST POSSIBLE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 and I've had MULTIPLE bouts with my thyroid – mostly inflammation, thyroiditis. But since October I've had HYPO VERY BAD. In the mornings my face was SO SWOLLEN I didn't even recognize MYSELF! True! First I bought another "brand" (cheaper of course) with basically the same exact ingredients and I can honestly say that THYROID SUPPORT has all but "cured" me. A couple more days and I be back to "normal" – whatever normal is. LOL

great product,

Posted by Reviewer2226257 on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It actually helped to get my thyroid back to normal and functioning. I am not dragging tired anymore and actually lost 3 pounds.

good product

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product at WF and it is much cheaper through iherb. I like this cuz it also seems to address the adrenal gland and relaxes me as well as increases my body temp. I think I need more than this (I also use other products but no drugs) to completely address thyroid but love how I feel when I take this. Very relaxing and warming.

Doctor Preferred

Posted by Reviewer1105947 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Tyroid is borderline low and this product & brand is something that my Doctor advised for me to take.

The under active thyroid mircale

Posted by 5295293721480353525 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with an under active thyroid for years and having never wanted to use conventional medicine, I have been looking for a natural remedy and now I found one that works like a dream. Since using Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support formula I can barely remember what its like to have a bad day with my thyroid. I am no longer so sensitive to the cold, I don't experience the debilitating sleepiness/tiredness anymore. Its like being a whole new person and I don't even take the full dose recommended on the bottle to get the benefits. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from an under active thyroid.

Gentle thyroid boost

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm only taking one a day (suggested use is two capsules) and it sure seems to be the gentle boost I felt my thyroid needed. Love the liquid-filled capsules. I follow the directions to take it between meals with a small amount of warm water.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2256004 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me a lot. I am borderline hypo thyroid and not enough to warrant medication. This makes me feel better and more energy

1 2 3 4