Love this product

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is an herb that balances the doshas, if you are into Aryuvedic Medicine. Very high in vitamin C, and helps to cleanse the liver. It encourages peristalsis in the colon for gentle elimination. It also helps with oral health, and you can get it as an oral rinse (from a different brand). My dental hygienist commented the fabulous condition of my mouth; no bleeding gums, hardly any plaque! She wanted to know what I was doing differently! This is a miraculous product, and is a must-have in my cupboard all the time!

Very good product, will definitely order again

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.

Good Product.

Posted by HealthyPill on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has even ratio on three components also low dose compared to others. Less smelly stools and better digestive system. i give it to my kids. Perfect support

Did nothing

Posted by Malina on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so disappointed with this product. Planetary Herbals triphala is MUCH better. This one gave no effect at all to me. I even took 2 capsules 2 times a day, but still nothing.

High vitamin C

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stumbled on this product quite by accident and love it. I researched triphala on line with all it's benefits. Iam experimenting with it through this winter months when allergies are prevelant.I noticed since taking it that a cold sore I had recently, healed in2 days and never blistered up. Gaia herb's are the purest and best, so I would recommend this product to anyone.

Good brand

Posted by 5239379683546147982 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This triphala works best of those I've tried. Not too harsh but effective.

Working fast

Posted by 5608348216587077043 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just started great for metabolism will see more soon

no effect