Helped with ET (essential tremor), Anxiety, & Stage Fright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these valerian capsules per the recommendation of my cousin who is a Doctor of Naturopathy. I'd approached him about my issues with Essential Tremor, anxiety, & stage fright (triggered by the tremor, a vicious cycle). I don't take it regularly, but rather save it for times when I feel I'll need it. The first time I took this product was before an audition. I took the recommended dosage one hour before the audition and the audition went amazingly well. Note that I also combined this with daily hypnosis meditations leading up to the audition. I also practiced yogic breathing, tried to remember to take deep breaths before and during the audition. I also used chamomile tea and other herbs, such as passion flower and catnip the week leading up to the audition. I could feel the valerian calming me just at the right moment, and I feel it's good to use in conjunction with the other spiritual practices and herbs mentioned. I highly recommend this product for others in similar situations.

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 cap before bedtime and had uninterrupted sleep. Before i'd wake up throughout the night. Highly recommended.

Good for getting a good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are stronger than some of the tablet forms of Valerian or dry forms.

Great for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for sleep. I have been using this for years.

Gaia Herbs, Valerian Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective but a bit expensive.

Gaia Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Valerian Root capsules. I take them when I can't sleep due to cramping or just muscle soreness. They do a great job in relaxing me so I can fall asleep.