Help

An old friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 20 years. I love it. It's nourishing and I've had very few symptoms around having a period. I'm 58 years old and still have regular periods. I have been in peri-menopause for a while and have had very few discomforts along the way.

Gaia Herb's Women's Elixir for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A LIFE SAVOR FOR PMS. And I experience PMS. I'm talking the being absolutley fine with my husband all month until Mrs. Can't Get Along with others, Ultra Sensitive, Mental Fog, Want To Divorce My Husband, lady appears. You can take it in a small amount of (preferably warm) water (60 drops) every day if needed or just when you PMS. And when that happens, sometimes I take it up to 4x's a day.

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it! No pms and my cycles are balanced.

Say good bye to PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THis product is wonderful. Helps with cramps, irritiablity etc. Great price.

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only thing is that I didn't realize it was a mix of ingredients. It was a bit confusing that it was not just Vitex (chasteberry) but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, fine and quality ingredients. Strong, soothing effect.

fast shipping!

Posted by healtyliving on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Iherb has become my favorite website to shop for vitamin supplements. Their service is fast! The product seems to be fine, I am still waiting to see whether the product can help me with my insomnia.

Not sure about it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this for 6 weeks and it really helped the tender swollen breasts I get near my period but after 6 weeks I started to feel nauseous and decided to stop it. The nausea went and the breast soreness came back so am now trying evening primrose oil.

It Helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not been taking this for long, but so far it seems to have eased some pains and a lump I found has reduced a little.