Great for a quick rebalance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

smoothes the swings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

awesome tincture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent support and cleanser!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

works but tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very Bitter. Could not use!

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

1 2