Oh this is getting 5 stars!!!

Posted by 5758805339020818421 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't really sure what to expect with this...I thought it might make me want to have sex more. I am happy to report that it has other benefits. I don't necessarily want sex more but the response to my husbands touch or kiss is automatic. I am ready to go immediately. And the best part....my body stays in a constant state of orgasm during sex. Keep in mind I have never had an issue with achieving but this goes beyond achieving...this is the AP class of orgasm:) I have researched the herbs in this supplement and they are all safe and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a little more buck wild and crazy in their sex life!

Uhhh yeah this works

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was not prepared for this to work so well or so fast. Had to cut back on the recommended dose. My goodness.

Good for balancing hormones

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am having less night sweats in my post menopausal condition. I only take one a day, because I am so sensitive to herbs, and mostly wanted it to help with mild hot flashes, so I don't know if it helps with Libido or not.

Yes this works

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was a coincidence so stopped taking and now I am sold..It makes a huge difference for me.

Really pure, effective and trust-worthy.

Posted by 5297261576113041455 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are really trust-worthy! When I first came to this page and was interested in this product, I didn't know much about the manufacturer nor the herbs and their influence on my body. But I did a specific research and went to the original webpage, read a lot about the ingredients and after that, to be honest, I didn't think twice before I was ready to order. I wasn't prepared to see the results so quickly, but it really worked well with my body. It balanced my hormones and my skin (especially around my chin) looked better after 3 days of consumption. As they say, women gather all their emotions, good and bad, into their female organs, and it is really necessary to keep hormones balanced in order to have healthy and happy lifestyle. I had really great results with this product and I really recommend it to everyone. No need to hesitate before you decide to order, but also, every body is different and every one of us have different blockages in our system. So one product may work perfectly with one individual and may not with other's.

luteal phase

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using for androgen blocking and progesterone enhancement. Makes face a little softer. Will up my dose (to 2-3) as soon as there's 'room' in my regimen, and report back on results. One thing that I've noted is that the liquid in the 'liquid filled caps' isn't actually fluid. One can see through the cap were the tincture has 'dried' to one side.

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules

Posted by pasmurin on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

–źbsolutely useless for me

Didn`t help

Posted by laasmux on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After giving birth, my libido was low, so I hoped that those caps will help. Unfortunately there was no effect

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (GAI-39980)

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, do the job

Muito bom.

Posted by 5593142700215482372 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Minha esposa tomou e com três dias ela percebeu um resulta do ótimo.

1 2