Oh this is getting 5 stars!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't really sure what to expect with this...I thought it might make me want to have sex more. I am happy to report that it has other benefits. I don't necessarily want sex more but the response to my husbands touch or kiss is automatic. I am ready to go immediately. And the best part....my body stays in a constant state of orgasm during sex. Keep in mind I have never had an issue with achieving but this goes beyond achieving...this is the AP class of orgasm:) I have researched the herbs in this supplement and they are all safe and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a little more buck wild and crazy in their sex life!

Uhhh yeah this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was not prepared for this to work so well or so fast. Had to cut back on the recommended dose. My goodness.

Good for balancing hormones

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am having less night sweats in my post menopausal condition. I only take one a day, because I am so sensitive to herbs, and mostly wanted it to help with mild hot flashes, so I don't know if it helps with Libido or not.

Really pure, effective and trust-worthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are really trust-worthy! When I first came to this page and was interested in this product, I didn't know much about the manufacturer nor the herbs and their influence on my body. But I did a specific research and went to the original webpage, read a lot about the ingredients and after that, to be honest, I didn't think twice before I was ready to order. I wasn't prepared to see the results so quickly, but it really worked well with my body. It balanced my hormones and my skin (especially around my chin) looked better after 3 days of consumption. As they say, women gather all their emotions, good and bad, into their female organs, and it is really necessary to keep hormones balanced in order to have healthy and happy lifestyle. I had really great results with this product and I really recommend it to everyone. No need to hesitate before you decide to order, but also, every body is different and every one of us have different blockages in our system. So one product may work perfectly with one individual and may not with other's.

Yes this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was a coincidence so stopped taking and now I am sold..It makes a huge difference for me.

luteal phase

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using for androgen blocking and progesterone enhancement. Makes face a little softer. Will up my dose (to 2-3) as soon as there's 'room' in my regimen, and report back on results. One thing that I've noted is that the liquid in the 'liquid filled caps' isn't actually fluid. One can see through the cap were the tincture has 'dried' to one side.

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules

Posted by pasmurin on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Аbsolutely useless for me

Didn`t help

Posted by laasmux on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After giving birth, my libido was low, so I hoped that those caps will help. Unfortunately there was no effect

Gaia Herbs, Women's Libido, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (GAI-39980)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, do the job

Safe product for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This liquid capsule is very easy to digest and easy to swallow even without the capsule. It's vegetarian and herbal based so I feel very safe on my body. I've used one bottle of this product and keep using the second one, effect is taking place slowly but gradually. I personally feel the positive effect on mood.

1 2