Help

Excellent product and service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't speak highly enough of the product which is very effective and means I can always eat dairy, enjoy milk in my tea etc. Also postage is highly superior. Arrived in New Zealand four days after ordering.

Great products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband can't have any milk without this. Since we are living out of the states, appreciate to get this with lower price!!:) Hope it's going to be in stock very soon..

Lactose relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is such an easy product to use as you don't have to take it before ingesting milk. Just take it as directed in the morning and you are good for all day.

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently found out I was lactose intolerant. I found the Schiff Lactose Defense and tried them for a month. The results were amazing, I love that it is only 1 capsule a day and not every time you eat lactose containing foods. It only took about 3 days to be free from the side effects of trying to digest Lactose. They absolutely work, no gas, bloating, etc. I ran out of them and I notice a huge difference! I do not want to be without these again. I highly recommend!

works fine, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 3rd or 4th day of use it helped with gas and worked fine. taking a capsule per day is enough to prevent gas and bloating , but I preefer taking another one when must eat too much dairy at evening meal.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a four different products so far (2 of them were from here, this product included), and this is the worst amongst them. It does not solve my flatulence problem. Stay away from this. Natural Factors, Lactase Enzyme, 9000 FCC ALU works waaay better than this, but it isn't the best either. The best I've tried (by accident, really) is called "Lacteeze", which iherbs doesn't have, unfortunately.

The best in the category

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I discovered the intolerance a short time and I experimented a lot more products this one really solved with eating milk chocolate and things that do not grind at some time is much more effective than any other of the category, I feel even thinner

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect for me. I take one pill in the morning and then I can live as an ordinary person.

Best lactase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best lactase I'd have used

Unbeliveable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! Using this i can now eat everything i want of dairy products. It even works for eggs, that i have not eaten for 2 years. This can not be bought in Norway so i did not know it excisted, but i was lucky to learn about this by a coworker. I tell everyone i can about this product, it made my life so much easier.

1 2 3