works fine, good product

Posted by Reviewer1781515 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 3rd or 4th day of use it helped with gas and worked fine. taking a capsule per day is enough to prevent gas and bloating , but I preefer taking another one when must eat too much dairy at evening meal.

Great products.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband can't have any milk without this. Since we are living out of the states, appreciate to get this with lower price!!:) Hope it's going to be in stock very soon..

Lactose relief

Posted by Reviewer2593305 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is such an easy product to use as you don't have to take it before ingesting milk. Just take it as directed in the morning and you are good for all day.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently found out I was lactose intolerant. I found the Schiff Lactose Defense and tried them for a month. The results were amazing, I love that it is only 1 capsule a day and not every time you eat lactose containing foods. It only took about 3 days to be free from the side effects of trying to digest Lactose. They absolutely work, no gas, bloating, etc. I ran out of them and I notice a huge difference! I do not want to be without these again. I highly recommend!

Excellent product and service.

Posted by 5503383303837478851 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't speak highly enough of the product which is very effective and means I can always eat dairy, enjoy milk in my tea etc. Also postage is highly superior. Arrived in New Zealand four days after ordering.

Doesn't work

Posted by 4863955380558407069 on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a four different products so far (2 of them were from here, this product included), and this is the worst amongst them. It does not solve my flatulence problem. Stay away from this. Natural Factors, Lactase Enzyme, 9000 FCC ALU works waaay better than this, but it isn't the best either. The best I've tried (by accident, really) is called "Lacteeze", which iherbs doesn't have, unfortunately.

Helps with Dairy Intake!

Posted by 5674092319315323201 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this before for a month and noticed immediate change in how bloated I felt after eating dairy. I'm taking it again because when I stopped for a while before dairy had a strong effect on me once again. Of course this works depending on each of our intolerance. However I like how easy it is to just use one a day for the day.

Digestive Advantage

Posted by 5191876127538469138 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is corresponding to the expected

verry good!

Posted by 4731415189434345728 on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery to Sweden! Verry good company :)

I've been using it for approaching 4 years

Posted by 4979207901803218675 on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have no complaints, and I received the package a LOT faster that I have done from other suppliers, it's a shame these aren't sold properly in the UK

1 2 3