First time user

Posted by Reviewer3086204 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a detox or cleansing product before, so it is difficult to judge the affectivity. However, I was feeling bloated, uncomfortable and gassy and this seemed to help with some of that. I don't think I would use this again, though.

Blown upp

Posted by Reviewer2493473 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for the first time, when i was a bout to go to bed my stomach feelt like it was gonna blown upp from all the hard gass that was in my stomach and i couldnt get it out. So i stopped after half done cure. This was not a good experience.

Fast shipping, great prices

Posted by Reviewer2026040 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I already know this product, its quality is perfect

Great!!!

Posted by 5177466274692667675 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent quality, faithful to the photo of the site. Exemplary delivery, no problem! great!!!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1320510 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a detox program as often as I need. This also helps with weight loss. It's very gentle on your system and the flavor is good. I tried to buy it at the health food store but they just can't keep it in. It's really easy for me to order on line from your company and the shipping is very quick. I plan to keep ordering it from iHerb.com.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and good result.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1266868 on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product is good for its price

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2133227 on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really didn't flush like I thought, but it does have antioxidants that you need.

Awful taste

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most liquid detox formulas and some of them taste better, some are just OK - all drinkable. However, this one I just can't get down. Seriously, after a sip, the feeling is like my stomach immediately turns inside out and I get sick. I will probably have to throw away the whole bottle. Since the product description states: delicious even with water, I was wondering whether I got a defected bottle - there isn't any hint of sweetness, although the product is supposed to include maple syrup. Also the color is really light, like water and transparent with a just little hint of pink. Maybe I should add it to juice or add more maple syrup... But then, what is the point of purchasing a ready formula, if you still have to add stuff to it - just squeeze a couple of lemons, add maple syrup, get a cayenne pepper pill and you will have a fresh version, which is much tastier.