The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! It really increased my energy, cognitive function, and overall sense of wellness. I have Fibromyalgia, and am thrilled to have found such a helpful product! I have tried similar products from several other companies and keep coming back to this one because it is the best! I have recommended this product to many of my family members and friends.

Energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only tasty, but also very energizing. I feel more awake and alert after my morning AcaiSplash.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NOT QUITE THE SAME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement and a shot will do ya. I thought it contained the same ORAC numbers as the powder supplement of the same name, but it does not. I would definitely drink this daily, but during a juice detox, it does not contain enough of the antioxidants that I need.

Product has a fresh good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working

Awesome with the protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in my morning shake along with water and Garden Green's chocolate or vanilla protein powder. It's delicious. The bottle can get a little messy and leaky and since the juice is so dark and staining, I don't travel with it in my lunch pack anymore.

Tastes good