Super Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and energetic!!!

Acai Greatness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Belinda from Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had ordered it in third times. It is really a good product to buy. When I drink it in the morning, I feel more alert and concentrate. Thank for iherb.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GREAT TASTE! Seemingly vegan product! Product has ORAC value. Probably should keep the stored product very dry (don't put a wet spoon in the container) to preserve its potency.

berry drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tasted a few and this is the best tasting and it has all the OR AC value you need in a berry drink.

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash, Energizing Mixed Berry Drink Mix, 23.5 oz (669 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent for fighting colds and energy booster. unfortunately it has been out of stock for a few months now and despite all the notices for product arrivals month after month the stock has yet to arrive. numerous emails have been sent to iherb but there has been no response whatsoever, have been generally pleased with the service until now. If iherb has discontinued retailing this product it would be appreciated if someone could let the customers know. I have been asking this question for the last 3 months.

AcaiSplash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love the flavour of the AcaiSplash which I started using to offset the taste of my greens powder in my breakfast shake. Since using this( chia and lecithin is also added), I have improved my pH levels, had more energy and lost 10kg. Without the AcaiSplash this would not have happened as it tastes really nice and is full of antioxidants.

Actually tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Thank you.

Gareen Greens Acaispash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites besides the Chocoberry. Also I have to order some of the other Garden Green prodcuts. The service and packaging was excellent.

1 2 3