Great way to get greens!

Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this powder and it's a nice alternative to the "earthy" greens that many people can't stomach. I usually throw a half a scoop into my smoothie. Sometimes a full scoop is a little too sweet. Also great to use in conjunction with other powders to balance them out! NOTE: For whatever reason iHerb does not seem to list the ingredients properly. The product contains: Greens Blend [Aloe vera leaf, Hawaiian blue-green algae , barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, chlorella, dulse, green tea extract, kombu seaweed, nori seaweed and wakame seaweed], Prebiotic Fiber Blend [gum acacia, beet fiber, oat fiber, soy fiber, apple pectin], sweetener blend [fructose, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals], natural flavors, guar gum, xanthan gum, Super ORAC Berry Blend [cranberry, bilberry fruit extract, blueberry, elderberry and raspberry], citric acid, Super ORAC Vegetable Blend [broccoli, carrots, tomato, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beet, celery, kale, spinach, radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion, cabbage, garlic], Lo Han Guo extract, malic acid, silica and Plant Based Enzyme Blend [amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase and cellulose].

Tastes pretty good for a greens powder

Posted by Reviewer2665939 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this product. The ingredients are extensive but a little low, in my estimation, with the marine vegitation. I would like to see more spirulina and dulce in it but this was certianly alter the taste and since the taste is one reason I buy this product I supplement what I would like to add. Overall it is a very good product.

Garden Greens Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer2383764 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product - a tasty way to get the much needed fruit and vegetable requirements each day.

Don`t like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2435376 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste horrible!

Garden Greens

Posted by Reviewer3280098 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like I said in the last review, I can't go without my Garden Greens drinks. I love them all. Keep up the good work.

A little sweet but tasty.

Posted by 4923198303402849347 on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can be used by itself or combined with organic spinach powder. Good as a room-temperature and as a warm drink.

Good Supplement & Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have one of these a day instead of a snack with water and it tastes very good and sweet. I feel good drinking Garden Greens' products daily.

Tasty

Posted by 5019985149929040005 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like sweet and flavoured stuff so this is to my taste. I almost cannot believe that a greens product can taste like that. If the advertised content is for real and the flavour is not artificial I can consider this product a very good deal.

Love this product

Posted by 5718690863237822133 on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix 1/2 scoop with Greens Today Raw Superfood. Have it every morning and I feel a difference right away...I love it. Keeps me going till noon. Sometimes I'll have the combination for supper.

Worked well with the Martha Vinyard detox program

Posted by Reviewer3057291 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to do the Martha Vinyard diet detox and they offer these products on their website. I ordered from iHerb instead and recieved my delivery waaaaaay faster than those who ordered from MV. The flavor is tolerable and dissolves better if you let it sit for about 5-10 minutes before consuming.

1 2 3