Garden Greens, Protein Shake,Energizing Drink,Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2181638 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This drink has changed its formula! It is now has an unnatural yellow color and a bitter taste. It is undrinkable. I hate to report this because my family use to love this product. I have awarded it one star too many.

I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have SOY in it.

Posted by Reviewer3078981 on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is soy in this product, if it were organic soy.. i would also have given this product 5 stars. But if you are wondering what i mean just look up the dangers of soy protien isolate and if this soy was organic then it would have definatley put ORGANIC soy. so... Garden Greens, please change this to ORGANIC soy!

WINNER

Posted by Reviewer1773355 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best tasting of the protein shakes. Delicious.

Excellent Tasting Protein

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the chocolate as my staple, but vanilla is good for variety. Having tried just about every protein powder out there, Garden Green's is my favorite. Mixed with water alone it is delicous, but with a couple tablespoons of the acaisplash it's even better.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Fiance, really likes the taste - and he has gained a little weight - which was his goal =)

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2950227 on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. TASTE IS CREAMY, TASTEFUL AND IT WORKS. IHERB WILL HAVE ME FOR CUSTOMER FOR A LONE TIME!

Good Size, Good Price, Natural Ingredients

Posted by HerbalGarden on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We liked this product- Good taste, size and Value. Use coupon code QLB957 for $10 off any purchase today.

Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1132012 on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product to support my protein needs. Pretty good flavor and great before or after a workout!

Great Tasting Shake

Posted by Reviewer1717722 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

1 2