Love it!!

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tastes SOOOO good! I've been through 2 tubs now and it's FANTASTiC. I highly reccomend that you try this.

Best protein shake I've ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is DELICIOUS! Great after workout snack, great when you are craving something sweet and chocolatey but want to keep it healthy. I am NEVER without this stuff.

More like a custard than a shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that the taste was too grainy, like sugar and that the texture was far too thick to be considered an effective shake. I doubled the recommended fluid quantity after the first go and found it to be a little easier to drink, but the flavour of grainy chocolate put me off and so did the texture.

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

like it! will buy again

I recommend this powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste, mixes well. a really nice chocolate flavor

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I`ve ordered this Protein shake 3 times. It`s a great tasting chocolate drink which is good for times when you have chocolate cravings but don`t want to blow the diet. It tastes ok with water, but is much better with milk. The only trouble is that doesn`t last long enough.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. It is REALLY tasty. Not too sweet. Full of good stuff. I highly recommend it!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste--not too sweet. I even mix 1 scoop on instant oats with cool water for a filling, healthy, chocolate treat.

nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i kinda satisfied this favor, I like chocholate favor a lot, but this is just a bit bit too sweet for me.

Классный шейк.Great shake

Posted by Yanushka on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Я смешиваю его с йогуртом, творогом и бананом или с овсянкой каждое утро. Вечером только кефир и ложку творого 0% жирности I mix it with yogurt,cheese and banana or oatmeal all morning. In evening kefir and cheese 0%

1 2 3 4