Best protein shake I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer1723804 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is DELICIOUS! Great after workout snack, great when you are craving something sweet and chocolatey but want to keep it healthy. I am NEVER without this stuff.

Love it!!

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tastes SOOOO good! I've been through 2 tubs now and it's FANTASTiC. I highly reccomend that you try this.

More like a custard than a shake

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that the taste was too grainy, like sugar and that the texture was far too thick to be considered an effective shake. I doubled the recommended fluid quantity after the first go and found it to be a little easier to drink, but the flavour of grainy chocolate put me off and so did the texture.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients, good taste, good price!

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2768913 on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No camical favour at all.Fantastic! I take this every morning.Definitely best chocolate protein shake I ever had.Much better than double priced Japanese one I was buying in Japan.

Tastes Great!!! :)

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This is definitely one of the better protein shakes I've tasted! It is really yummy mixed with skimmed milk, and definitely satisfies my chocolate cravings in a healthy way! I bet it's delicious mixed in a blender with ice, milk and banana! That's what I'll try next! ;-)

shake

Posted by Reviewer1360905 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

delecious taste!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ordered this many times. love it love it! taste great, is full of great stuff, works great! gives more energy and stamina. no nonsense product! another great product stocked by iherb!

yum

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is amazingly tasty. I drink it as a breakfeast mixed with soymilk. Dissappointments- There are only 12 servings per container and 150 calories per serving. I just use one scoop instead of two to try to stretch it out. But I would buy it again.

Love this protein

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried just about every kind there is between Whey and Soy and usually hate soy protein powder but this is the best of both. I Mix it with a small amount of their choco and acai with water and a little natural PB---so good. Dissolves pretty well too but I still use a stick blender.

1 2 3 4