Worked well with the Martha Vinyard detox program

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to do the Martha Vinyard diet detox and they offer these products on their website. I ordered from iHerb instead and recieved my delivery waaaaaay faster than those who ordered from MV. A lot of Martha Vinyard discussion board poster's said they did not like the flavor of this drink but I really do. I like to heat it up and drink it warm. Tastes like tomoato soup.

Green Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great taste. very good combination of ingredients. outstanding product. All my greens daily needs in a smoothie

MMM...MMM...GOOD!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED OTHER FLAVOR 'GARDEN GREENS', AND WAS NEVER CRAZY ABOUT THE TASTE. HOWEVER, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE ZESTY TOMATO... <3 IT IS DELICIOUS! I PREPARE IT BOTH HOT AND COLD. I WILL BUY THIS PRODUCT, AGAIN...

Another Great Product

Posted by chacho on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product but you need to mix it with something that will give a nice taste to it otherwise its not a nice tasting favor but good for the body.

VegeSplash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product and provides you with your daily vegetables. It really has improved the look of my skin.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this product a few years ago, when I was doing a 21 day weight lose program. It make the whole program work for me. I have tried to order the product, but it seems to be out of stock a lot.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my least favorite out of the Garden Greens I have tried. However, it is a good drink and you get your veggies. It's just like the name says spicey tomato-wise. I would get this over plain flavor any day, but it's just not my fav. I take this one with water like all of the GG's products I take daily.

Horrid tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste. Would not repurchase.