Great chips!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 3 bags of these chips when really I didn't need that many. I wanted to make sure that if most of the bags' chips were broken, I'll still probably have enough unbroken ones among the 3 bags for a party. I had these chips shipped internationally, so I thought the banging around would cause them all to break. To my surprise, all the chips were in normal condition and none were broken!! I opened each bag to check. Iherb does an excellent job of shipping the most fragile things. I really appreciated it. In the end, I have way too many chips, but I have tons more trust in iherb's excellent shipping standards.

Addictive healthy tortilla

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a medical condition, I have to switch to healthier snacks. I bought this after reading the reviews, but I was skeptical about the taste. Guess what, I am munching on them right now and they are so unbelievably good and addictive that I have to write the review now! The blue corn flavor really comes through, it's yummy! This shall be my regular snack now! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love um!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best. And blue corn is still non-GMO.

Iherb Bad Packaging

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I like Iherb for its good price and fast delivery but the pacaging is so bad that somtimes delicate items like this leak out of the box. I hope you fix this issue in future.

good good

Posted by 5650027460855398941 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it makes me addicted..

Lapidot 👌

Posted by 4676536927635649469 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These chips are amazing! Not too salty but so great! perfect with avacado dip.

Very good

Posted by 5366940988804499484 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were really nice! They had a really good blue corn taste and although there were a lot of broken pieces in the package due to shipping.. still totally worth it and will order again!

love it

Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good taste and good ingredients

Prob good in non-powder form

Posted by 5236009928088142814 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to judge this product, as it arrived with virtually no solid chips inside, all crushed and broken. Maybe its just a bad idea to try to have a product like this shipped to Asia, but on the other hand, that is usually one of iHerb's strengths

All Natural Tortilla Chips, Blue Chips

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great with salsa, so next time I will try with salsa de tomatillo.