excellent

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using fish oil for over two decades now. This seems like a very good one. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. For skin and joint health, cardio health, and a host of reasons, I highly recommend! Garden of Life is an excellent brand. Their products always seem very fresh. Thanks, Iherb, for stocking this and for your great prices. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Easier movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice a big difference if I don't take them. I am able to move much more smoothly when I take them. It seems to help my joints move easily.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good amount of omega-3s and easy to swallow.

Great.

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust Garden of Life products.

Garden of Life Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Garden of Life products. I really like this one because it doesn't have the fishy taste.

Garden of Life, DODmega, Wild Fish & Cod Liver Oil Complex, 90 Licaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this fish oil for several months. It doesn't leave a taste in your mouth. It's very easy to swallow. I take 3 per day. My shipment from Iherb always comes to me fresh. I recommend that everyone take it.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So much better than the liquid (another brand) I was having to gulp down! yuk. I was revisited for hours with the liquid and these are well tolerated.

Happy Dean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good fish oil product-

repeats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as it was on sale and they expiry date is short term. Problem is the dosage is three with a meal and it repeats on you quite frequently. I have reduced the dosage to one and it's okay.