love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this fiber blend--it is organic--gentle on the tummy--detoxing-and it always works--never gets "stuck" and cause cramps and bloating--excellent for those of you who have IBS and sensitive digestion like me--For IBS-- I use this in the morning and the Clear Fiber product which is 100% organic acacia fiber--in the evening--and drink lots of water--good luck

Refrigerate this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to what the pkg says, this must be refrigerated. I kept it in a cool dry place but after about a month it turned bitter in taste. The flaxseed in this product is not defatted, thus when kept at room temperature, even in a cool room, it wll go rancid. Bottom line: this stuff tastes okay but if you buy keep it in the frig. For myself, i prefer Floralax, which uses defatted flaxseed as well as wheat bran and psyllium.

strong flavor = disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is unappealing in every way. In a fruit, protein powder and juice smoothie, or in any beverage, the pea soup taste comes through, the texture is a presence, plus this product does NOT work well as compared to others. I found no special detox qualities and do NOT recommend this.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to take this to help detoxify my body but I have had an unexpexted side effect. It has vastly improved the IBS I have suffered from for the last 25 years. I haven't been taking it long enough to be able to determine whether or not it's helping with the detox.

Good fiber prod.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chose this fiber because it doesn't have psyllium and it doesn't have sweeteners or other "flavorings." Also because it can be used indefinitely, not just for 30 days like some "cleansing" products. The label mentions DetoxFiber's ingredients don't allow "reabsorption." I can't verify or disprove that claim, but it's the only product I found that mentioned that feature. Other reviewers have noted the "earthy" taste: that's true, but it's not unpleasant. In a smoothie or shake, it doesn't affect the taste or texture. In water only, it doesn't stay mixed; you have to keep stirring. I put it in a morning protein shake with just fruit, water and prot. powder. In the evening, just fruit, water and DetoxFiber, that keeps it mixed in. I plan to contnue buying this product.

Great for digestion! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This blend tastes okay and is easy to drink. I use it to help get my fiber in and help with digestion. I really like this product and always keep it in stock. I blend it with only 1/2c water and follow it with more.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and nice! Feels great before breakfast!!

My doctor recommended this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this to remove toxins and heavy metals. It is great for preventing constipation.

Garden of Life, DetoxiFiber

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As all Garden of Life products this one is very good.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One tiny scoop, and you are doing a good thing for colon health. Neutral, flaxxy taste. Just don't take a scoop at night and then go for a long hike the next day, without access to a bathroom. This powder can really clean you out!

1 2 3 4