don't know if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gave me migraine. Tried it several times. What does work for me to reduce and heal spider vein areas is Christopher's Bone and Tissue ointment.

I've seen no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited when I read about this product and was desperate to try it as the veins in my legs have really been bothering me and getting worse over the last year. I have taken them for two months now and have noticed no difference whatsoever. I am really disappointed.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product! Veins are less pronounced. I haven't taken it for more than a couple weeks, but I expect to see greater improvement as time goes by.

No Change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product advertises a reduction in the appearance of varicose veins. After a month's use I saw no change at all.

This is my second bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other products for my leg veins, and I can literally see a difference in my veins .

Standardized Diosmin, no binders/fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What I like most about Garden of Life is the fact that they use no biders/fillers for a lot of their products. Only took it for a couple of weeks, no big difference yet but it seems to reduce the "heavy leg" syndrom pain... As a downside, there are some other products that include diosmin+other stuff for leg pain (horse chestnut, butcher's broom...), this one has onlydiosmin+hesperidin

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product

Lovely Legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used one bottle and will definitely stay on this formula for a couple more months. I am hoping to strengthen the veins in my legs.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

steadily taking will be needed but it helps good blood circulation.

Tough on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My stomach is very sensitive so I could not take it