From Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the vanilla taste but that's where it ends. Don't see my teeth becoming any whiter at all. My teeth became sensitive as well after using a one month supply.

too strong

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok this one probably works too well. was not able to take 30 day course - created tooth sensitivity and a sore throat after a fortnight of use. But it does keep the breath fresh and teeth clean. taste is good. Used intermittently every other day or less then switched to a therabreath product.

My dessert before falling asleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if this product had some impact on my teeth health or tint, but it is definetely very good tasting. I am a late night snacker. One tablet of this product is like a candy for me before going to sleep after all teeth cleaning routine. I fell asleep without even thinking of a better candy than this. very good snacker controll :)

Probiotic mints will make you smile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oral probiotic is gives you great smelling breath, clean teeth, and reduces mouth irritation from reflux, or canker sores. In fact, since I have been using this probiotic I have not had a single cold or canker sore. My dental check-up astonished both the hygenist and dentist because of the low amount of plaque on my teeth. It does make teeth slightly whiter-but not like whitening strips. Definately worth the money.

Appears to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product for a week now, so I'm not able to say anything conclusive about it yet, but so far it appears to be doing what it should, namely producing hydrogen peroxide through bacterial activity in your mouth to whiten your teeth. I've been using hydrogen peroxide for flushing my mouth, so I know how it feels. The sensation caused by Probiotic Smile is only mild, so it's not uncomfortable. My teeth look a little whiter already after a week, so it's exiting to see, how they will look after a month.

Probiotic Mints

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these after brushing my teeth both morning and evening. They make my teeth feel as I just had my teeth cleaned by my dentist.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have slight yellowish and sensitive teeth. Since all teeth whitening product uses harsh chemical bleaching agents or abrasives to scrub and whiten the teeth, it is bad for enamel and really bad for sensitive teeth. I decide to try this product since there isn’t any other alternative and sounds impressive too. The mint is sweetened with xylitol and very easy to take. Just like many whitening products that likes to hype with fast results (30 days in this case), I find that there is no noticeable result after finishing the product. Pricewise, it is also very expensive for a one-month supply of probiotics. There is only 300 million probiotic at time of manufacture so some (if not all) of the probiotics might have died thus it did not work or got killed by antibiotics in food or chlorine in water. Perhaps the product might work over the longer period. However, I am not willingly to test it out for long period due to the costs. Check out my page for more reviews!

I do not believe in this anymore

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any difference. Didn't make my teeth any lighter.

Not strong mint taste at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually thought I was ordering mints that freshen your breath as well as clean your teeth. These don't have that strong a taste, and it's best to use them after you brush your teeth, so I often forget to take them. They're expensive, so I wouldn't use them again.

Excellent product in my opinion

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many reviews seem to be negative about this product. As far as whitening goes: it seems to give a small effect already after some weeks. I haven't used the whole month yet, just half way through. I don't think the main benefit is the whitening, but the oral health aspect with this product. There is scientific research about healthy oral bacteria flora, hence the probiora3 formula. Part of the whitening might come as a result of better oral health and remineralization of teeth, if I can speculate a bit. However, I notice it is out of stock at the moment, but I do hope that the product will be available soon again as I want to reorder. In combination with good oral care this also improves morning breath and overall breath.

1 2 3