From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the vanilla taste but that's where it ends. Don't see my teeth becoming any whiter at all. My teeth became sensitive as well after using a one month supply.

Appears to work

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product for a week now, so I'm not able to say anything conclusive about it yet, but so far it appears to be doing what it should, namely producing hydrogen peroxide through bacterial activity in your mouth to whiten your teeth. I've been using hydrogen peroxide for flushing my mouth, so I know how it feels. The sensation caused by Probiotic Smile is only mild, so it's not uncomfortable. My teeth look a little whiter already after a week, so it's exiting to see, how they will look after a month.

Probiotic Mints

Posted by Reviewer1197711 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these after brushing my teeth both morning and evening. They make my teeth feel as I just had my teeth cleaned by my dentist.

Probiotic mints will make you smile

Posted by Reviewer1913269 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oral probiotic is gives you great smelling breath, clean teeth, and reduces mouth irritation from reflux, or canker sores. In fact, since I have been using this probiotic I have not had a single cold or canker sore. My dental check-up astonished both the hygenist and dentist because of the low amount of plaque on my teeth. It does make teeth slightly whiter-but not like whitening strips. Definately worth the money.

I do not believe in this anymore

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any difference. Didn't make my teeth any lighter.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have slight yellowish and sensitive teeth. Since all teeth whitening product uses harsh chemical bleaching agents or abrasives to scrub and whiten the teeth, it is bad for enamel and really bad for sensitive teeth. I decide to try this product since there isn’t any other alternative and sounds impressive too. The mint is sweetened with xylitol and very easy to take. Just like many whitening products that likes to hype with fast results (30 days in this case), I find that there is no noticeable result after finishing the product. Pricewise, it is also very expensive for a one-month supply of probiotics. There is only 300 million probiotic at time of manufacture so some (if not all) of the probiotics might have died thus it did not work or got killed by antibiotics in food or chlorine in water. Perhaps the product might work over the longer period. However, I am not willingly to test it out for long period due to the costs. Check out my page for more reviews!

too strong

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok this one probably works too well. was not able to take 30 day course - created tooth sensitivity and a sore throat after a fortnight of use. But it does keep the breath fresh and teeth clean. taste is good. Used intermittently every other day or less then switched to a therabreath product.

My dessert before falling asleep!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if this product had some impact on my teeth health or tint, but it is definetely very good tasting. I am a late night snacker. One tablet of this product is like a candy for me before going to sleep after all teeth cleaning routine. I fell asleep without even thinking of a better candy than this. very good snacker controll :)

Probiotic smile

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not used it long enough for the results, but they taste good, help with keep breath fresh, not noticed whitening but it has only been 2 weeks not 1 month, Will buy again

Patience Is A Virtue

Posted by Reviewer1267414 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful alternative to harsh bleaches, even if it does take more time. I'm not even through my first box yet, but I think my teeth are brighter, and the mints are tasty and easy to use. Will re-order.

1 2 3