Help

Much to my surprise, it works!

Posted by lisachernow on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 and have a sluggish metabolism - I have thyroid disease treated with Armour, spent more than a year on hormones and medications to treat fibroid tumors that caused a weight gain of more than 40 pounds. I have always exercised and eaten healthfully and really had tried every other weight loss supplement recommended by About.com thyroid guru Mary Shoman and tried Sensa and tried Integralean, all without results. Finally, something works. Yes, it's costly, but I am losing an average of a pound per week, which has been heretofore impossible. If there are side-effects, I haven't noticed them. i have been taking 3 per dose, 3 doses per day and yes, it took several weeks before I began to see a difference.

Beware!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product will melt the fat off you and help suppress you appetite but beware I began to experience BAD joint pain and stiffness after taking it for a while which stopped after I ran out each time so puttin 2 and 2 together. I've come to the conclusion it generates so much heat and free radicals that it causes major inflammation. Myabe taking it after a big meal or once in a while might not do this but I hurt so bad I stopped taking it and the pain subsided D.W. Chester,VA

15 lbs in three months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 15 lbs in three months. I have tried many different products and this is the only thing that has worked for me.

FucoThin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely a remarkable product, reverses insulin resistance and allows for weight loss. My blood sugars are now normal and I can get the weight off with the exercise and diet that didn't work before alone.

GReat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Takes some 4-5 weeks to really kick in, but it works. iHerb service was as always impecable.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i lost 60 lbs. in 14 weeks its great no side effects nothing give it a try

Stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lost about 2 pants sizes in about 4 months using this

no effect so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for about two months now and notice no change at all. I called the company and told them that a high percentage of reviewers had the same response, and the woman I spoke with said, "it's proven to work in the clinical trials." I will finish out this bottle, but that's it.

Definitely works but super costly

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the weight that easily flows off easily flows back on, so you have to keep taking this.

excellent assist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product provides that added assist with controlling hunger and diet. the tiny size makes it easy and convenient to take as directed. wholeheartedly recommend this for anyone looking for a little help on their road to weight control.