garden of life FYI joint

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the only joint formula, shell-fish free, that i can tolerate. it helps alot with joint pain. and, i got back the 1/2 inch of height i lost in a year of taking it...the dr said it must have built up the cartilage in my back to normal size.

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well formulated non-shellfish product with good amounts of natural anti-inflammatories. Had knee surgery 6 wks ago and wasnt until I took this product that the swelling finally went down.

My knees no longer click and pop!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A natural solution to an overall auto-immune response in my body. Have been taking for a couple of months and already feel so much better! It used to be painful to get up innthe morning!

Another great Garden of Life product at a very good price!

Posted by Munchkin on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this and it works! my knee joints feel less painful and I like that its a natural shell-fish free Glucosamine! I like it so much that I've placed an order for another bottle already. I used to take another brand that cost me 3 times this one, and it didnt work at all. I think the combination of Turmeric, Selenium and antioxidant cartilege health complex in this one really makes the difference here

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1433371 on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took a while for this product to work, but I am now 3/4 finished with the first bottle and I feel a definitely improvement in my joints. This product works better for me than any of the others (I tried most of them!), and I would recommend it. I will continue to use it.

Reduces Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2093313 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great formulation for reducing Inflamation. I use these on an older dog and the results are impressive.

reduces pain

Posted by Reviewer2901187 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a herniated disc and had a micro-discectomy a year ago (resolved leg pain); however, still have the herniation (not opting for full surgery unless I get to a point I can't walk (I'm AD military). This is the most natural product I have found to reduce my pain level to almost 0-1. Definitely works!

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom who has quite serious joint related problems. Basically she was using pain killers every day. It's not even month around when her joints have improved. She has almost stopped using pills. I would say - unbelievable results. It's worth every penny. Will purchase again!!

Consumer

Posted by Reviewer2158113 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can tell a difference in my flexibility

Helps the pain go away!

Posted by Reviewer2884670 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps my joints out a lot.

1 2 3