garden of life FYI joint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the only joint formula, shell-fish free, that i can tolerate. it helps alot with joint pain. and, i got back the 1/2 inch of height i lost in a year of taking it...the dr said it must have built up the cartilage in my back to normal size.

Another great Garden of Life product at a very good price!

Posted by Munchkin on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this and it works! my knee joints feel less painful and I like that its a natural shell-fish free Glucosamine! I like it so much that I've placed an order for another bottle already. I used to take another brand that cost me 3 times this one, and it didnt work at all. I think the combination of Turmeric, Selenium and antioxidant cartilege health complex in this one really makes the difference here

My knees no longer click and pop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A natural solution to an overall auto-immune response in my body. Have been taking for a couple of months and already feel so much better! It used to be painful to get up innthe morning!

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well formulated non-shellfish product with good amounts of natural anti-inflammatories. Had knee surgery 6 wks ago and wasnt until I took this product that the swelling finally went down.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took a while for this product to work, but I am now 3/4 finished with the first bottle and I feel a definitely improvement in my joints. This product works better for me than any of the others (I tried most of them!), and I would recommend it. I will continue to use it.

Amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom who has quite serious joint related problems. Basically she was using pain killers every day. It's not even month around when her joints have improved. She has almost stopped using pills. I would say - unbelievable results. It's worth every penny. Will purchase again!!

reduces pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a herniated disc and had a micro-discectomy a year ago (resolved leg pain); however, still have the herniation (not opting for full surgery unless I get to a point I can't walk (I'm AD military). This is the most natural product I have found to reduce my pain level to almost 0-1. Definitely works!

Reduces Inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great formulation for reducing Inflamation. I use these on an older dog and the results are impressive.

Anti Inflammatory food

Posted by pickorganic on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I change many supplements for my 78+ mother. She finally stay with FYI as it relieved her legs discomfortable. As I did some reading up, turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory. Many people reaching late 30s and 40s are experiencing chronic inflammation of the body and the symptoms were hard to detect and we settle for drugs instead. Try this.

Mom can feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom has knee problems due to old age and having a high BMI. And after taking this, my mom told me that she can feel the difference in less than a week. Now I'll always get it for her when I use iHerb to stock up on my supplements. She has gone on to recommended it to her sister.

1 2 3