GlutenFreeze Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been very impressed how much this has helped me to be able to eat at restaurants or at friend's homes and not have to worry about the discomfort I get being gluten intolerant.

Effective for celiacs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is a diagnosed celiac, and my son is borderline, with symptoms but no diagnosis. I get it for my son and every time he runs out, the digestive disturbances return, yet he can eat "normally" when he's taking them - wheat bread and all. My daughter keeps them on hand for times when she thinks she will be exposed to gluten and it gets her through every time.

My Backup plan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying multiple supplements, I finally found something that works for me. Have been using this for four years now and it helps with my gluten intolerance. No more feeling physically uncomfortable after a meal because someone forgot to mention that there was gluten in the food. Of course, this supplement isn't permission to eat as much gluten as you want. But, at least now, I can enjoy the occasional slice of cake, sandwich or pasta.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how well it works on the breakdown of gluten and dairy foods yet or not.

garden life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good, feeling great...time will give me more indication though;)