A calcium that works!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this calcium. I'm post menopausal and a small white female with makes me very vulnerable to osteoporosis. My bone density has improved and I sleep like a baby on this. I tried several other very similar calcium products because they were cheaper but found I start to get some insomnia, so I went back to this product. Sure enough, within a day or so I was sleeping like a baby again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2093047 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a year. I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and within 8 months. a second test revealed that I had gone from the worst category with risk of fracture up to the middle category of Osteopenia nearly to the normal category! Also began almost immediately to have strong nails for the first time in my life.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3165219 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me 5 years ago I needed to take Caltrate, but it (and every other brand I tried) caused severe stomach problems for me. This is the ONLY brand I've found that my gut is able to tolerate, I guess because it's all natural and easy to digest. I've been taking this for 6 weeks now, and I'm feeling so much better!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful calcium magnesium product without any side effects. Has also helped to improve my sleep!

Living Calcium from Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt it was pricey; and you need to take 6 tablets a day to fulfill dietary requirements. I'm buying a different brand next time.

Living Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1021886 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy taking this product, because I am convinced it is absorbed better than a lot of calcium formulas out there. I really trust Garden of Life products, because I believe Jordan Rubin is a person of integrity. His products do not have any bad ingredients. I have to take calcium due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I take 1200 mg daily. Seems to help.

Excellent Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2305770 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a Calcium that my doctor of natural products suggested that I take. It is a whole food which makes it all absorbable - excellent calcium.

One month and counting

Posted by Reviewer1286185 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on these one month and I am very happy with them. I do feel better overall with the combination of the other vitamins that I taking (all Garden Of Life)

Living Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1263925 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't rate this, I bought it for someone else

mamagreen