A calcium that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this calcium. I'm post menopausal and a small white female with makes me very vulnerable to osteoporosis. My bone density has improved and I sleep like a baby on this. I tried several other very similar calcium products because they were cheaper but found I start to get some insomnia, so I went back to this product. Sure enough, within a day or so I was sleeping like a baby again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a year. I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and within 8 months. a second test revealed that I had gone from the worst category with risk of fracture up to the middle category of Osteopenia nearly to the normal category! Also began almost immediately to have strong nails for the first time in my life.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me 5 years ago I needed to take Caltrate, but it (and every other brand I tried) caused severe stomach problems for me. This is the ONLY brand I've found that my gut is able to tolerate, I guess because it's all natural and easy to digest. I've been taking this for 6 weeks now, and I'm feeling so much better!

Living Calcium from Garden of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt it was pricey; and you need to take 6 tablets a day to fulfill dietary requirements. I'm buying a different brand next time.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful calcium magnesium product without any side effects. Has also helped to improve my sleep!

One month and counting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on these one month and I am very happy with them. I do feel better overall with the combination of the other vitamins that I taking (all Garden Of Life)

Excellent Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a Calcium that my doctor of natural products suggested that I take. It is a whole food which makes it all absorbable - excellent calcium.

Living Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy taking this product, because I am convinced it is absorbed better than a lot of calcium formulas out there. I really trust Garden of Life products, because I believe Jordan Rubin is a person of integrity. His products do not have any bad ingredients. I have to take calcium due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I take 1200 mg daily. Seems to help.

Living Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't rate this, I bought it for someone else

Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feel better taking this calcium.

1 2 3 4