Too much sugars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

too much sugar, too sweet, too much fragrance added

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just too sweet, too much sugar, the fragrance added is just too strong to make it tasted unnatural.

Taste Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

Best snack bar

Posted by tuomas on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and aroma and healthy to boot. Wish they were even less expensive but iherb has the best prices I've found.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bar, healthy and full of great flavor- better than chocolate!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

Summer Berry Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A quality bar, but too sweet for my taste.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good choice against hunger, healthier than an chocolate cookie. all my family members love it. My children carry one in the bag so they do not go for an junk food.

garden of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good, I will recomand to friends

1 2 3 4