Love IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have placed several reorders for this product. The Garden of Life line of products are real food and loaded with the best ingredients. I love these bars and will always come back for more.

Nutritious but too sweet

Posted by eatrightchef on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Overall, a good product. But I find the chocolate coating too sweet, and the content a bit hard to chew. Works great though for family members who don't like to eat greens but like chocolate!

Peggy Weeter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pure proof that if you put chocolate on it, some of us will eat anything. It's a great product and I love the taste.

The chocolate coating is absolutely wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yes it is the chocolate coating that makes these bars absolutely yummy!! I accidentally ordered the non-coated version before and boy, what a difference! The non-coated ones are totally dry and boring compared to these. I like to eat them during night shift at work or when I have no time to eat otherwise. Absolutely wonderful!

Too much sugars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ive seen so many reviews saying how healthy this bar is yet each one contains 23 grams of sugar which is not healthy no matter how you dress it up. That is about 5 teaspoons, no thanks. I think it is very irresponsible for a bar targetted at being healthy to contain so much, it is a complete disgrace and is why I will never be buying this product or any other than contains excessive amounts of sugar again. In fact, a chocolate eclair that is full of pastry and cream has less sugar in one than this.

A strange product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Eating this bar is strange - it has everything you would want in a snack bar - plus it tastes good - BUT - it has little bits of something (maybe soy nuts) which makes it very unplesent to eat - it is like gravel. Why anyone would think this would appeal to people is beyond me. The ingredients could simply be ground more finely and one would have the same content without the unnecessary grit. I have been looking for a new bar and thought this might be it - guess I have to keep looking.

Outstanding chocolate covered greens bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A food/greens bar doesn't get much healthier than this - but they taste good too. I've tried a whole lot of this type of food bar, this is the best I've tasted, like a dessert chocolate bar. Great to carry around to eat on the run when you don't have good food choices.

great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

another wonderful product from garden of life! this is the best tasting energy bar on the market.....gives you lots of energy and satisfies your hunger for hours!!!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good choice against hunger, healthier than an chocolate cookie. all my family members love it. My children carry one in the bag so they do not go for an junk food.

Healthy delight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are the best! Filling, healthy and delicious! I replace several meals with these and I have tons of energy. I wish iherb had a wholesale price...They are fantastic too, always shipping the next day, I know I can count on them.

1 2