I can't take this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I expect this is a very good product for many people, but it was a waste of money for me. I have adrenal and anxiety issues, and this makes me feel nervous and upset. I see there are all kinds of mushrooms, and tea and coffee extracts in here. Not sure what I have a problem with, but I won't be taking any more of it.

Wonderful whole food blend, even fewer than than recommended dose can make a big difference!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them too dry and large to easily swallow. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants come from fruits and veggies. Tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues please read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

Garden of life multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love garden of life products as they are living food.

this is my most trusted source of supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love these multi vit

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life, Living Multi is easy on my stomach. Usually I am re-tasting my vitamins long after they are swallowed, not so with this one.

Garden of Life Living Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about 5 years and absolutely love them. Nothing else makes me feel this good.

Great product....excellent transaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like taking the product 3 x day with meals....gives my body more of a boost.

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my multi-vite of choice. It has an excellent blend of antioxidants and herbal supplements included in the formula, which also help aid energy. Daily dosage is 9 caplets, but I vary it according to what my body needs, considering stress, exercise, etc.. I take 5-6 on a typical day. This vitamin is recommended by my doctor. Very trusted manufacturer using GMP.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Quick despatch

Garden of Life, Living Multi -Glad Iherb carry this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product locally and have been using this Living multi for a while. I'm very happy to find Garden of Life products at Iherb and the prices is more affordable than what I bought it here locally. Thanks for carrying this brand.

1 2