Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product and it has kept me healthy even while traveling on airlines with sick people.

My body says yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin makes a difference in my day. I ordered this one by mistake instead of the generic "living multi." I prefer the other type, but this one did the trick for me day after day. Take before a workout to boost your energy naturally by unlocking your stored energy through vitamins!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this multi-vitamin! Probiotics included!

U.S. Border Patrol Academy Instructor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering the Garden of Life Living Multi (Optimal Men's Formula) for several years. My most recent order from your company was made after I had perused the various internet sites and your company had the best price for this great product.

energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this product from a different carrier until I found Iherb. You make this affortable. I take my living multi right before my workout at the gym; it is an energy booster. Unlike others who claim to have trouble sleeping using this product, I don't.Again, it is a great product.

MEGA MULTI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

BEST MULTIVITAMIN ON THE MARKET. OFFERS A WHOLD FOOD SUPPLEMENT THAT YOUR BODY CAN RECOGNIZE.

A good multiple vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A good vitamin will be worth it's price. This is one.

Great except for caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my son but the caffeine in the formulation exacerbated his insomnia. See my review for the women's formula for further details.

Garden of Life - Living Multi for men - are really great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very very happy with this product. My wife and I believe are one of the very best ones in the market, today.

Makes a Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has noticed a difference with these vitamins and doesn't even take the full dose.

1 2 3