Huge waste of money

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

That 'natural C' is completely differnet to ascorbic acid is just complete guff. They act the same way in the body, except buying 'natural C' like this costs you hundreds of times more and make it very unlikely you'll ever take a dose big enough to do anything much for you at all. Ditch this and take 10 or more grams of the vitamin C the vitamin C experts and pioneers all use - ascorbic acid. This is the form of vitamin C that animals make in their livers and kidneys and that humans used to make in their livers and kidneys. Our bodies are primed to use this form of vitamin C!

The best Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality is more important than quantity. Many people takes huge dosage of Vitamin C but this one is more than enough with its outstanding quality.

Good, high quality source of vit c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. I take 2/day in addition to my multi vitamin. I don't have the usual side effects of too much C when I take it.

Great Vitamin C source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We like this product because it is from a whole food source, not synthetic. Taking any other form of Vitamin C can make the body acidic. So we just love all the Garden of Life products for this reason.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot take regular vitamin c, but I can take this with no problem at all. LOVE IT!!!!

Great Natural C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only use this vitamin C as is from whole food supplement wheras others synethic vit c cause gastric after taking it.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for many years because I like it.

Garden of Life, Living Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not been taking this product long enough to make an honest opinion. I feel confident it will do what it is supposed to do because all Garden of Life products I use are great. I appreciate that Garden of Life uses phytonutrients rather than the chemical based ingredients other vitamin manufactuors use.

vit.c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great I have a very hard time with most vim.C.I can take this every day!!!

WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time taking most vitamin C products but I can take this one without any stomach upset most of the time. Also it is not made from highly processing corn to get the C. I really like Garden of Life products that I have tried.

1 2 3